Monday 3 January 2011

Pre-Photography planning

Photography plans:
On the cover of my magazine, due to the results from my survey, I intend to have a picture of the lead singer of a band with a similar style to avenged sevenfold, the subject will be wearing black clothing, to follow genre norms and will be located in the centre of the image, leaving room at the top of the image for the Magazine masthead. 
I will take planned images and unplanned images in this style and pick the clearest and most impacting picture to use as the cover. In more detail, it will be a posed image perhaps in monochrome depending on how the image turns out. I will use passive imagery in the sense that the lead singer will be the only subject in the image.
The location will be in a photography studio but i will try different locations until i get the right image. The subject of my image will be angry or rebellious looking in order to give off the correct message to the buyers of my magazine.
On the contents page, I will have multiple images, one of which will be a candid, live action shot of one of the featured bands performing. The light will be dim but the picture will have an energetic atmosphere. I also intend to include pictures of musical instruments as the picture will represent a competition in the magazine.
My double page spread will consist of a close up high exposure shot of Jonny Darkness (Blistered lead singer) with the camera close to his eyes, against a black background on which light coloured text can display the interview i wrote for him.
I will take multiple planned and unplanned shots in these styles and choose the best to feature in my magazine double page spread.

Photography

Here is a compilation of some of the photos i will use in my magazine:








No comments:

Post a Comment